1. Introduction To Rainwater Harvesting
2. Rainwater Harvesting Systems
3. The Design
4. The Installation
5. Understanding The Regulations
6. Rainwater Harvesting Dictionary
Introduction On Rainwater Harvesting
Rainwater Harvesting is the collection and use of rainwater. Rainwater that can be stored and harvest for many non potable water uses for the home and garden, commercial and business use, and agricultural and industrial use. It’s become an increasingly more popular alternative to use than the mains for many reasons. I.e. Rainwater is free and more eco friendly to the environment.
Rainwater Harvesting System
The Rainwater Harvesting system is the storage tank that holds the water securely inside. There are many different types of rainwater harvesting systems depending on size, body and litres. The whole Rainwater Harvesting process can effectively be done in three different ways:
- Rainwater is collected into the water storage tank(s) and then is pumped to where it is used.
- Rainwater is stored and collected into the water storage tank(s) and then is fed by gravity to where it is used.
- Rainwater is collected into the water storage tank(s) and is then pumped into and upward cistern and fed by gravity to where it is pointed to use
Our Rainwater Harvesting Systems start from 280 Lites to 7000 Litres.